Tuesday 3 December 2013

New Life , New People , New Expectations!

Like everybody else, my life also moved to a new phase to uncover challenges and shape it around with new souls. All these days I lived life where I expected things from someone who is really far away from me. My entire day depended on people I had already known; they filled my life with sorrow and happiness. But all of a sudden I opened up to the people around me. I always abstained from establishing an emotional contact with new people around me because I always considered it a limitation to my happiness. Only recently have I found happiness and love around me. With this discovery new expectations and questions started to crop up.  Few incidents which turned out to be a continued relationship with people:-

VERY FEW PEOPLE DESERVE YOUR CARE

He sat next to me in a lecture and we both started solving the problems being done in class that day. He rarely attends college so I had never noticed him before. The next day we started talking .Eventually we started texting each other. I consider him a good friend who is sweet and good at heart.

NO MATTER HOW YOU ARE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL STILL LOVE YOU


She is my roommate. Pure, immature, lively and beautiful. She is an amazing person who has been with me through my ups and downs. We are more like sisters. After meeting her I realised that there are very few people who we love irrespective of the way they are. My negatives never feel like faults in front of her. Unconditional love cropped up between us. New emotions and new relationship came into existence.

ANOTHER PASSING CRUSH


One cool guy in my life. This guy is handsome, smart, decent, and friendly. We generally do not like getting close with normal crushes because we only like them from afar. But unfortunately he became my friend. We started sharing good times in college. I relived the moments with him after long. Life became cheerful and he became the solution to my worries.

RANDOM PEOPLE WHO COME AND MAKE AN EVERLASTING CHANGE


They are a group of three friends who live in my flat. Intellectual, smart, lazy, emotional, cute. I shared most of my time with these people and they taught me many important lessons in life. No matter what the problem is they are always there to help me. Admiring people was one thing which I learnt from them. Confidence is one thing which they gave me.

AND MANY MORE.....


These are few instances wherein I felt that love and care can be given and felt from anybody who is around us. There is no planned theory for emotions and sentiments. Depending on people who are not with us doesn’t always hold true. Start realising things around you. Life can be made more colorful if we start sharing things with people who are around us, who can actually wipe our tears, who can hug us. We do have important people in our lives where distance doesn’t matter but the same affection can be given to us by new people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment