Thursday 9 January 2014

Catching up with memories

It is difficult to really belong to an alien geography, around unknown people no matter how friendly and generous they/you are. People around me are wonderful and splendid which is why I never want to return back to my hometown but the memories always chase me down to go back to the place I hail from.
I miss that wonderful feeling which all of us sense when we return to the place we actually belong/belonged to. A place filled with good vibes, the echoes in the bedroom, pottering across the kitchen, sitting in the large airy living room, which is inhabited by people I care about, to me it is my heaven on earth. Home is one place where you feel comfortable instantly.
Three years of being independent has taught me many things but I still do not have a clear cut answer to what life is all about. Sometimes I want to be a strong independent woman and sometimes I want to be the dad’s girl. The whole world is open for me to conquer but my eyes are only looking for few selective things which mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment